Cardiac Arrest is a leading cause of death in the U.S., but when ordinary people, not just doctors and EMS, know CPR, a victim’s survival rate can double, or even triple. Schools are adding thousands of lifesavers to our communities by training their students, faculty and staff in CPR.
At 123 CPR, we offer same day CPR & First Aid Certification courses for schools, day cares, students, and teachers! We not only train you and your employees in the necessities of CPR & First Aid, we also take special care to address classroom, teacher, & student specific concerns such as:
- What are common injuries & illnesses that happen in the classroom setting and how can they be avoided?
- What are the most common child related injuries and illnesses and how can they be prevented?
- As a teacher, how can I make my classroom safer?
- As a director, how can I make my facility safer?
- As a student, how can I practice safe choices and help my friends in case of an emergency?
These are some of the common questions that we focus on in our specially designed CPR & First Aid Courses for Schools, Daycares, Teachers, & Students … REGISTER HERE TODAY!