OM NOM… should I just let the picture speak for itself? Here is a healthier/easier/tastier alternative for the starbucks caramel frap! You can sub as needed… especially perfect for the mamas who don’t want to pack up their 2 kids just to drive down the road to order this little gem.
- 1¾ cups crushed iced
- ¾ cup of really strong coffee mixed with ½ cup of milk
- ¾ cup your choice of milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (or more if you want) tablespoons of caramel syrup (like what is used for ice cream)
- whipped cream
- Caramel syrup for drizzling
- Blend all the ingredients except the whipped cream and the caramel syrup for drizzling in a blender for 30-45 seconds.
- Pour into a tall glass and top off with whipped cream and garnish with Caramel Syrup. Best served with a straw. Enjoy!